Thursday, April 15, 2010

Come on Weekend.....

Good Morning all....
My last post talked about hoping for a better week, well it was in some ways fine but with life's unexpected surprises things just started falling apart one thing after the other.
First, I was in the kitchen cleaning up and getting the kids lunch, when all of a sudden the faucet sprung a leak spraying water into my face and all over the kitchen floor. lol
I thought I fixed it, but then by the next day water started pouring out of the cabinet under the sink and the faucet just spewed water all over me again. Of course the kids were loving it and saying over and over..."Do it again Aunt Kathy".
This was over the span of two days starting on Monday afternoon. By Monday night Nelson is banging on the front door to let him in. I'm thinking to myself, "Why is He not using his key?"  As I opened the door, He was holding the door knob in his hand!!!  lol. As the old saying goes, When it rains it pours!! 
Once again, Nelson is my hero. Tuesday night, He installed a beautiful new kitchen faucet that is a huge upgrade from what was there. This weekend He will tackle the doorknob.


Just to update on my weight loss, Monday I weighed in with a total of 71 lbs. lost.  I am now desperatly needing to go find some new pants. All of my pants are literally falling off of me. I have a bad case of "Granny butt". You know what that is....when your butt used to fill out the seat of your pants, but now I have no ass and so my pants are just hangin'!!  Also the crotch of my pants hang to my knees!!  LMAO (literally)  :o)
I daily ponder the thoughts of just how big I allowed myself to get. Also, how much I was eating and I wonder just how many calories I was consuming on a daily basis. I  think it would frighten me even more. I am so grateful that I woke up and saw the truth in the mirror.


Well...time to feed babies. Until next time....xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment