Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally..... a much needed update!

Good Morning all....
I'm backkkkkkkk!  I took a little hiatus from my blog because I had it redesigned.  Although it was a nice blog, it was not my vision. So, I hired a wonderful designer, Chelsea Stephenson at Aqua Poppy Designs. She is so incredible to work with and I enjoyed creating my new blog with her. Thanks Chelsea...You are the best!


Well, let's see....where to begin. As always, our lives have been busy with work and play. Our favorite thing to do on the weekends, is to go on all day road trips. It's so relaxing and it feels like going on mini-vacations.  Valentine's Day we took a drive to Urbana, which is on the eastern shore of VA. It was really cold and there was still snow on the ground. We had a wonderful lunch on the water in this little restaurant. It was so nice. Then we just drove around the town and found this awesome boat house on the water.


Daisy Mae in her hoodie and flannel undies. You can see by her face she is cold!!
Update on my Medifast Journey....... As of this morning I have lost a whopping 51 lbs!!! I am feeling so great for the first time in years. When people refer to others as having baggage, most of the time it refers to having emotional issues. Well, not me...It refers to my baggy clothing!!! :o)
Well.....until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment