Monday, March 15, 2010

Originally posted 2/13/10

Happy Saturday!!

This weekend is my once a month, three day-er. Had a great Friday filled with appointments and going to a new groomer for Daisy Mae. She did a fabulous job and Daisy looks like a different and of course, more beautiful girl. This groomer knew what she was doing! She let me stay in the grooming room while Daisy was being beautified. I have never seen her dripping wet....she looked so sad and all she wanted me to do is take her home. It was fun to watch, although I held a 5 mo. old Apricot Mini Poodle the entire time. His name was Aslain. He was such a lover-boy and of course, Daisy whinned the whole time I held him.



Today, I had a full list of things to do, but my DH, Nelson had other plans...or should I say his upset tummy did! lol He became pretty ill and spent all day either in the bathroom (I know...TMI) or in bed. But, I did manage to get a Pedicure in and a run to Whole Foods.



Oh yes....and I weighed myself this morning to start the day off...and I hit my first big milestone.....30 lbs in 31 days!!!!! I did do the happy dance all day and I couldn't stop smiling. Everyone that I saw the past two days from my Pedicurist to my hair stylist and my Physician noticed the changes in me and that made all the work I have done this past month, worth while. I called my Health Coach, Cheryl to tell her first. I was so excited I had to call her! I have some pretty amazing friends that I have met thru the Medifast and Facebook boards. I just want to tell all of you how important your support is to me...couldn't do this without you!


Well, I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment