Tuesday, March 16, 2010

These are just a few pics of my Current & Previous Daycare Kids.
This is my very favorite Baby Picture of Charlotte. She was always giving us that big toothless smile which lit up the room. We thought Char would never grow any hair.

This is Charlotte on her 4th B-Day this past Saturday. She loves her Baby Rose Char is going to be a good little Mama some day, Just like her Mom, Jill!
This is our Lily.  As you can see by her baby pic above...She was so tiny when she came to us.  She was 15 months and ready to take on the world.
The pic to the Left is Lily at 4yrs when she started her 2nd yr at Pre-School. The pic to the right is Lily and her Uncle Nelson. They both absolutely adore each other. To Lily, Her Uncle Nelson hung the moon & stars. Once Nelson comes home from work, she is glued to his side, literally!!  She is growing up to be such an intelligent loving girl that we are so proud of.

This is my sweet little Man Logan. I have loved on Lo since he was a babe too. (see left pic)
The pic on the right is Lo at 3 yrs right after I cut his hair. The last pic is of Logan in early 9/09  just before he started Pre-School.  From the beginning, I called him "My little Pile-Driver"  He is so strong and active and doesn't stop moving, unless he is zonked out during nap time. Logan will be turning 4 at the end of this month!


This is my My Little Lucy. She is the Sister of Charlotte. I have a huge soft spot in my heart for this little one. She came to me as a little peanut and she is still a little squirt!!! :o)
Lulu grew hair a little sooner than Char so we can finally put a pony in her hair. She has always been a strong, independant baby. She loves playing dress up and holds ownership over a favorite hat and purse she wears mostly all day when she is here. The last picture is Lucy dressed up for Charlotte's B-Day party last weekend. She is Tinkerbell and I think it is so fitting for such a little angel (with an attitude!)

 
This is Kennedi. There is a full circle story with Kennedi. One of my very first Daycare Kids is Her oldest Cousin, Blake. Kennedi's other cousin is Brady. (pic above) I have loved and cared for all three children. It's been such a gift to watch them all grow up. Kennedi is 1 1/2 and she is my little cuddler. When she is done cuddling...watch out! She is a ball of fire!! She takes control of the playroom and makes all the other kids do what she says.  lol   She's also talking so much now. Kennedi is a heart stealer.


MORE PICTURES TO COME!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you really love these kids! They are so lucky to have you :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that pic of Lucy kissing Daisy! Lol!

    ReplyDelete